View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
jasontammy
N00b

jasontammy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problems with DG21

no problems actually updating...but afterwards..lookout. I am on my second replacement handset with a 3rd on the way from Verizon. As soon as I updated, I started having problems receiving MMS. When a message was attempting to be delivered to my device, an error message would pop up on my screen intead of the mms that was sent. The error message states "MMSListener.Exe has stopped working" It then prompts me to report this problem to Microsoft. Now with the second handset, the MMS issues still occur, but also the phone has started to power down on its own. I have to remove the back, take out the battery and then put it back in, put the back on and power it back on. And the WIFI has been turning itself on as well. This kills my battery. I am getting VERY frustrated with this phone and with Verizon. My recommendation to you is that you don't update just yet. Wait til the next software release. Otherwise, you are only asking for trouble. Besides, when the phone is working properly, I noticed NOTHING different after the update. Dont do it! Im just sayin'.