View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:04 PM
iamwolverine
Lurker

iamwolverine is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help!!! My screen is out, can someone post screenshots - I need to turn on ActiveSync

So, I have had Active Sync off and selected the option to just use the phone as HD when connected via USB ... but that doesn't give me access to what's stored on the phone itself, only to what's on my microSD card.

That wouldn't be so bad had I not dropped my phone and the screen went out ... the backlight still works (lights up "black") and the touch screen digitizer still works so I can make selections, only problem is I'm blind to what is going on. I've had the phone for a while and not too interested in dishing out the $$ to try and fix it since I plan on upgrading soon, but I would like to get at what's on the phone itself, stuff that wasn't saved on the SD card.

All I have to do is turn on Active Sync and then I should be able to get to everything I need, maybe even use a program like My Mobiler to view the phone's screen on my desktop, but without ActiveSync on I can't do any of that ... so can someone help me figure out how to turn Active Sync back on please?

Is there an easy way to turn ActiveSync back on without seeing the screen options?
If not, maybe even some screenshots of the options screens when you plug the phone in via USB to choose Active Sync or Disk Drive Options? (I'm hoping I can maybe just touch the right spots seeing a picture of the options screens)

Or any other suggestions??

Don't know if it makes much difference, but I am running a stock Sprint Rom.

Please, any help you can provide is most greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited by iamwolverine; 09-28-2010 at 05:13 PM.