View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Bounty] For Epic 3.5 mm TV-Out fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Neither the EVO nor the Epic support Video Out via the 3.5mm port...The Epic "may" get support for it in the future but there is no guarantee..if you saw a youtube movie of it, are you sure it was the Epic and not another Galaxy S phone?
yes, there are several videos showing the video out feature of the Galaxy S type phones. i believe its the Captivate that has this standard but on the VZN version its not included in the software and i believe the EPIC is the same way. the hardware is there but there is no software to run it from what i have seen. i have been trying to send Samsung an email through there tech support but for some reason there system is down. gonna try again next week to find out if they are going to enable it when 2.2 comes out.