View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I Change the Rom for the second time?

What are you looking for in a ROM? We may be able to steer you in the right direction if you like. Other than keeping certain parts of stock, what do you want? Get rid of Sence, have/don't have certain features/bloatware?

Personally I use Virtuous 2.7. The Virtuous ROM has been made to be as close to stock as possible while cutting out a lot of the bloatware, so if your not looking to get rid of Sense I can post a link to it.