View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:19 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Share your Favorite incredible ROM here!

swegin....can you give a bit more info on your Inc? I am looking for things like apps, custom kernels, sync times set for data......

I know there are many tips + tricks for battery life, but if we know more, we may be able to pin a problem area.

A few quick tips could be to limit the sync times for apps (weather and mail the two biggies) I tend to use two hour incriments, but maybe scaling back to 6 can help battery life. Setting your screen brightness to a low-yet comfortable level can help as well (mine is at 40). Setting the screen dim/sleep times to a lower level also helps (mine is at 30 seconds to sleep mode).

Another area to look at is your usage....how many texts, call time, surfing the web....basically how your use the phone could help with more recomendations.

P.S. to actually answer the threads actual question (guess I should do that huh? LOL), I use Virtuous 2.7 with Adryn's custom ROM