View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:07 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New HTC SENSE UI

Other than the fact that the Incredible may be in line to have the newer Sense ported to it I haven't seen any word on a time-frame.

What I can tell you though is that ROMs are already being cooked includin it. The first I have found is here:[ROM] IncDoes Sense "Desire HD" [v0.2.1] sep/23rd - xda-developers

It is said to have some bugs left to iron-out (I guess there is no camera yet) and the HTCSense site is not live yet, so obviously syncing with the site won't work yet, but it is worth keeping an eye on if your really into getting the new features ASAP!!