View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:52 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Downgrade a WinPhone7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I'd say keep your 6800 for a while after you get a WP7 phone, you could always turn it back on.

You are with Verizon according to your profile, They are not getting any WP7 phones till next year, so everyone here will be talking about them and maybe you can get one.

Also, they have a 15 day no question asked refund on a phone/contract. So you could take it home, really play with it for almost 2 weeks and if you hate it, return it. You get your money back and not stuck in a contract.

You might see rollbacks here, if a large amount of people hate WP7, but, from what I have read, I don't think you will actually see that.
sprint wont have wp7 till 2011 either so only gsm peeps will be talking about there wp7 phones.