View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:41 AM
ajac
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 coming to Sprint???

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectheintro View Post
Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't claim you were lying, and I didn't say anything about my own proof or knowledge of WP7.

I only stated that you'd made your point: if you furnished proof, you'd get fired. You don't need to restate it with every post. BUT, as long as no proof is shown that suggests that Sprint will release WP7 despite MS's very public statement to the contrary, you're not going to sway opinions. That's just a fact.

I could claim that I've seen someone shoot fireballs out of their ass, defying all known laws of physics, but that I couldn't provide proof because it would mean losing my job. How many people do you think would believe me? It's that simple. You may be telling the truth, you may be lying. We have no way of knowing, and you telling us "you like your job" isn't going to make us more prone to believing you.
Get over your self