View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:00 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile POWER SAVER Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
at phone settings screen there should be tabs at the bottom of the page, phone, services, more, advanced.

You need to go to the services tab.

If you can't get there that way, try going to connection manager and click phone settings and then click menu - network selection. That should let you click the services tab there. If not, you got me! What rom are you running? 6.1 or 6.5 or 6.5.?
You were on the right track, but I think I found what you meant to say in your first post. Under the "Services" tab in "Phone Settings" Under the "Personal" tab inside of "Settings" accessed from the Start menu there is a "network service" button. Among the options are "Home only", "Automatic A", "Automatic B", and Standard (which was selected by default). I have now set the device in a part of my home which I know previously showed up as "roaming" and am going to wait to see if it just stays on "Sprint", or if it'll show "no service", or if it'll remain unaffected.

- 2 Bunny