View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:46 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: To the owners, how you like your ip4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Dude, your still looking for one? Might as well wait for the iphone 5 now. One thing cool about iPhones is they don't drop much in price, your going to be waiting for a while.
naw, I'm just so into my HD2 with new Android builds daily and a WP7 port on the horizon that I haven't been searching for the IP4 as much as I wanted to originally. Lately I have been checking out the latest Sense UI features from the Desire HD ROM and stuff, watching Red Zone and Live NFL games from Flash on my Froyo and that VZW Droid X NFL app that was ripped and ported. That app is amazing, I watched all the red zone action from work on my 4.3" screen