View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
SLCMotor
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

I am currently at 88.98mb free program at 48%. I am running the 7-25 ROM and no arkswitch..

1: I installed the Quick.menu.v8.414.1614.cab and then went into AMeBa Settings and made sure the 1st option was set to 'Show QuickMenu' for Start button tap.

2: Then I loaded quick menu and went into options and under the view tab I checked the 'Show "Q" on taskbar'.

3: I then installed the Stat Menu Remover.cab

4: Then installed the x-button enabler 2.cab and that was it. 'It will automatically reboot after installing the x-button enabler'

The overclock is easier than I thought by reading several posts... 3 files to install..
1: install msm7kCpuSpeed_v2.cab to main memory
2: install MortScript-4.2-ppc.cab to main memory
3: install OC_Auto_v4.21.cab to SD Card.

Go to programs and run OC_Auto. I chose to select 'NO' for the initial would you like safe mode enabled and then selected 729 for new speed, 604 for throttle speed and 1000 for Poll interval and then let it reset and I was done. Then if you want you can check your speed by loading msm7kCpuSpeed. 'It does say not to use that program to change the speeds however'. If you want to change the speed again, just load OC_Auto again and go through the steps.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Msm7kCpuSpeed_v2.cab (61.1 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab MortScript-4.2-PPC.cab (190.9 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab OC_ Auto_v4.21.cab (17.9 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SLCMotor; 09-21-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.