View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: App Seven Mail....Push Email for Android

Ive gotten away from using task managers. They seem to cause more battery drain for me because if you close an app you think thats cool right? But then the app restarts and runs for a while so it pulls off the battery whereas if you leave it alone, with no usage it goes dormant.

Rooting and using Titanium Backup to freeze or remove apps is the way to go.

As for Seven, ALL of my mail is filtered into folders. I am on MANY forums and so it is important for me to keep things separated.

But when new mail comes in and gets sorted and filtered, there is no notification of that mail unless it hits the Inbox. Also, going through my folders with this Beta version of Seven is a PITA because there is no numerical notification of new mail in any of those folders either.

Because I get literally hundreds of emails a day, I have to select each email and deleted it as there is no "select all" option.

Im hoping all of these issues will be address. Regardless, Seven is better that K9 or Droid Mail or the native client