View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WP7 coming to Sprint???

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Verizon has already said in so many words screw wp7 they are riding android next year so I wouldnt count on that one. As far as one coming to Sprint i'm yet to hear a thing and I WORK for Sprint.
If I see other CDMA based carriers get WP7 phones and VZW does not within a month of others having them...good bye verizon this will be the final straw.

As most of us who keep an eye on this has seen at least part of the GSM release list, because leaked FCC docs or someone found info of it along the way. Everything seems to get leaked some way or another, FCC, OEM, employee, lists on computers, something. There has been -0- for a CDMA based WP7 for Sprint or Verizon. Nothing at all, so makes me question any near by time frame.

I hope I am wrong but if your expecting on CDMA carrier to get WP7 by the end of the year, I would not count on it.

As for VWZ and the KIN, that is yet to be seen when there is even a CDMA based phone to talk about. As VZW does not have any planned for release but, nothing from sprint is ether(no true proof, no offence to the other poster). It's all about one thing, money, and if WP7 is the next big thing (Microsoft 95% time tends to make good products), they could miss the boat.

Right now, it's Microsoft's fault if NO CDMA carrers have one and that means they only planned for a GSM based phones on release but, didn't tell anyone...They are the ones who publicly said it, Verizon just followed up on it.

At this point, correct me if I am wrong, THERE IS NO CDMA BASED WP7 phones. Not even a clear rumor on one.... So no CDMA carrer will have one.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 09-22-2010 at 12:22 PM.