View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:00 AM
aman1127
Master Kimosabi

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unique android apps/features (vs iphone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Which is exactly one more reason why I wouldn't have an iPhone.... "The Apple mentality"

example:

Why yes this new sports car has a V10 motor just like a Doge Viper. But what we have done is disabled 6 of the 10 cylinders so that you will get better gas mileage, and it keeps you safe so you can't get hurt with the true speed that this sports car potentially can have, so that means it's better and potentially faster than the Viper because everyone knows that 4 cylinders is better than 10.

Oh yea, Just keep in mind that if you try to enable any of the other cylinders... we will come to your house and crush your new car... for your protection, of course

Yea Thanks! But I will pass on that one
Lost me on that one which reminds on when a ford dealer told me that drum brakes are better than discs a few years back. I told him no and he said that ford's F1 program found it to be true, thats why all fords had drums in the rear.

My response was how come Eddie Irvine and Johnny Herbert (Jaguar, not Ford but I know the same shit) were using carbon ceramic brembos, 7 speed tranny and a V10 and this f***ing car you are showing me has nothing.

Now back to phones.....I can hold my phone upside down and make calls.
This post has been thanked 1 times.