View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Unique android apps/features (vs iphone)

Riptide..things aside I think your friend is just doesnt know much...

Do you have an 8mp camera? (it doesnt but the 5mp camera on it is better)
Do you have a 1ghz cpu? (yes it does but I hear its under-clocked to save battery)
Do you have 1gig of memory? (both phones have 512mb ram..if you meant ROM they got more)
Do you have a replaceable battery? (its not that you cant replace it.you just void warranty)
Do you have Dual flash for your camera and camcorder? (no but their camera is better)
Do you have 5 point multi-touch? (it actually does..if it doesnt then its software locked)
Do you get 60fps? (in what?)
Can you play flash? (there was a port of flash for iphone)
Can you download music for free? (if you wanted to you can >.>)
Do you have Google Turn-by-Turn Nav with voice prompts? (This is coming)
Can you download apps from other sources? (if you jailbreak you can)
Do you have the same 9mb download speed I have on 4g? (if they take it to t-mobile they can)
Do you have an unlimited plan for $69? (on t-mobile? but neither does sprint...)

I can say that off the top of my head...

PS iphones are EVIL...BURN...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.