View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:40 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its Official, No CDMA VAriant of Windows Phone 7 till mid 2011!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Seems Microsoft wants to battle the iPhone head on.. ONLY GSM Carriers will be getting WP7 Devices until mid 2011...
Actually, they probably just needed to pick one or the other to be first. I would pick GSM too, as that gets you most of the world, and two carriers in the US (#1 and #4)

I doubt it has anything to do with Apple. They're not going to take away market share from them. I'm not sure at all where they *are* going to get market share