View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Its Official, No CDMA VAriant of Windows Phone 7 till mid 2011!!!!

Microsoft Clarifies Windows Phone 7 Availability for CDMA (Phone Scoop)

Microsoft's Windows 7 Starting Only on GSM Network Smartphones - WSJ.com

Seems Microsoft wants to battle the iPhone head on.. ONLY GSM Carriers will be getting WP7 Devices until mid 2011...

Flat out, MS is done for now... FOR SURE!!!! were talking 8-10 more months here.. Android will be running Gingerbread(3.0) already, and iPhone OS will be months away from launching iOS5(remember apple has updated every year since iPhone was introduced).. Phones will have 1.5, maybe even 2GHz processors-dual core of course.. and MS will still have theyre thumbs in thyre asses...

MS will be soooooooooo far behind by the time it hits, theres no way theyll recover from it.. Android and iPhone will be so much more progressed that WP7 will need a HUGE update just to compete, yet itll just be dropping for CDMA devices...

Im sorry, but MS is a big ****ing joke IMO now... Sprint and VZW have easily outdone any other carrier in MS SmartPhones, anytime in the last 3 years a new winMO device has come out-its sold out immediately and back ordered for months sometimes...

I dont care if GSM is the worlds network.. Once Sprint and Tmobile hook up in just a few months: "Sprint-together w/ Tmobile and Nextel"(dont count Sprint on giving up their name) will be the #1 overall Carrier.. so why shit on Sprint now, months before they become the largest carrier overall..

I dont even want a WP7 device, AT ALL!!!! but even i realize this is complete shit... WP7 Gang, i genuinely feel sorry for you guys, i know youve been anticipating this for awhile... by the time MS pushes back CDMA WP7 one more time(like always) itll be 8months to a year from now till you see a WP7 device on Sprint or VZW..

MS=