View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:35 PM
aean
Lurker

aean is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
After Sprint to Boost Still no Data...about to give up the Mogul

I've had my ppc-6800 Titan for about three years now. I was able to unlock it and flash the ROM and all manner of stuff. I even got the thing active on Boost Mobile.

However, no matter what I seem to do, I just can't get my internet/data to work. I've combed a number of threads about this issue, followed the myriad of advice, all to no avail. Because I sorely miss being able to receive and respond to my emails, I'm considering dropping the Titan for a Boost Blackberry (something I really don't want to do because I don't want to pay the extra $10 bucks/month). but it seems necessary at this point.

But, before begin shopping around, I figured I'd take one last stab at this and request any info on this subject matter. One thing I noticed today when I logged onto my Sprint.com account (which I ended a year ago) was that my phone wasn't listed. I tried to add it but it wouldn't let me, saying it couldn't process this phone or something. So, I'm wondering if maybe be 1.) I need an active account with Sprint (doesn't make sense being that everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem) and 2.) Perhaps because my phone is discontinued, I can't access some of the networks resources. I get talk and text just fine.

Not even a session with Boost tech support could help me out in this matter.