View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 09.12.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was exclusive to Mr.X.

I don't wanna stir up any trouble, so i'll make due with the task bar i have lol

/////

Back on Vin's rom now.. But i enjoyed the simplicity of the stock 6.1 rom.. but as per usual, it began to act up on me

Vin, i think ur sig should say "WinMo 6.x is like a 3 legged cat taking a sh!t on an ice pond.... It just doesnt work out" haha

BTW, Will your future Neo builds have all the pretty new Icon's and Folders too? And Resident Evil!!! I saw that tucked in the games folder of pluto, i think thats a new to ur roms, yes?
post #4 are the glow taskbars, well x says thats them but looks like theme to me.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-5-0-92-a.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.