View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:37 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Permanent root and one click root for the Samsung Epic 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I guess I don't know how to tell 3/4 or 2/4.. the version is 5.2.0.4.. does that mean 2/4? if 2/4 means 5.2.0.4... then why say not say 5.2.0.4? is it suppose to be 5.3.0.4
lol...ok its not versions...it means 3 out of 4..when you plug in the USB into your port..if the device is new it starts to install the drivers into that USB port...you gotta way till at least 3 out of the 4 drivers are installed before running run.bat...if you don't wait you will get "device not found" error...

If you have another usb port, plug it in and wait till it finishes installing drivers for that usb port...the status should be on the bottom right notification on your pc when you click on it.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)