View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclocking made it MORE stable?! Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
These threads will lead to information overload.

Thats why I ignored doing this. There is simply too much information and I dont really understand all of this stuff. I just want my TP2 a little faster.

If it works when you disconnect the USB cable from the charger why do you say

Quote:

Notes on overclocking
1) AT YOUR OWN RISK
2) Only works while connected to AC power
3) The "604MHz" OC frequency is a special one. Only with this frequency set, you can remove AC power without having a lockup. So: after you overclock and want to remove your USB cable, set it to 604MHz first! You'll see it go back to the default 528MHz a second after you remove the cable. That's something the device does, not my app.
4) Overclocking while on battery gives insta-hang.
5) "Apply at boot" is disabled as under- or overclock would hang at boot.
This leads me to believe that only 604MHZ is the only setting that works otherwise you risk the chance of you having to HR!

Is this not true? If not please explain how do I get the phone to OC above 604 Disconnect the charger and keep the setting without getting SOD.

Thanks