View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:24 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

THIS IS THE ONE NEO!!

ANOTHER BASE ROM, NO SODs
Biodat, time to move up...
ROCK SOLID ROM
Will be moving my better halfs phone to this ROM
Rock solid.. battery much better, not yet as good as rest of this com build, but waiting for it to settle.

Check out these links!! YOU HAVE to do this if your not... amazing
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1914985-post1.html
Better post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=16392
Follow exactly easy & amazing.. make sure you run x-button enabler 2.cab @ the end

Increase your internet speed Tip TOuch PRo Tested - xda-developers there's a lot of discussion about bandwidth & negative.. but it does allow web pages to load faster (due to more channels @ same time (not bandwidth).
SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost.CAB
It's logically not suppose to speed up anything other than web browsing... but my eyes are telling me a very different story!! liquid browsing!
"This tweak improves browser pipelining."...
Another one: Raphael Net Speed Boost.CAB
Daaaaang, yea I know it's older, but UNREAL! People are reporting speed doubling!! Mine has browsing for sure.. you thought OC was something? Now add this!!!!!

For Opera, double these: xda-developers - View Single Post - Increase your internet speed Tip TOuch PRo Tested

Also, ha.. I've been doing this on my laptop for a LONG time:
xda-developers - View Single Post - Increase your internet speed Tip TOuch PRo Tested (fast)

Freekin hands down, unreal for me!

STOP this ride! I need to get off.. a year later & now this TP2 is as fast as my laptop & I'm still having major revelations? Got a BIG headache...

*edit* cleaning up & adding to "HOW TO" in my sig... wowsers, just when I was going to dry up (from ppcgeeks).

Last edited by teradog; 09-15-2010 at 11:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.