PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

johncal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changed to Omnia 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Well, I just got back from the Verizon store, and well, talk about a slap in the face. I went to the store pretty confidant I was going to get somewhere, but I was largely mistaken. I figured after hearing about the OP's situation that I might have a chance, but those employees at Verizon are trained very well to be heart-less bastards.

Not only did they not give a f**k about my situation and that this would be the 5th replacement in the past 10 months, the guy was a complete ****. He was rude from the very beginning. He didnt even look at the phone to see what the problem was (stuck button, again). I could of brought in a calculator and told them I couldnt sync it with my Atari and it wouldnt made a difference. The dude just got on his computer, saw that I was still within 1 year, saw what phone I had, and ordered me another. I told him I didnt want another Imagio and he basically told me to go to hell. He said "its electronics; they do that some time." I said "electronics dont break every 2 months unless the are pieces of sh**t. Then he had the nerve to ask me "why did you buy that phone then?" I was pretty pissed at this point and said "so your saying its my fault I bought a phone from you guys that sucks ass?" He said "no, but you had choices." He then went on to say that it was HTC's fault not Verizons. I told him how since they sold me the phone and since it had Verizons service on it that it was Verizons fault. He ignored me and then told me the phone sucks because of Windows Mobile. I told him to blow me and that he didnt know what the hell he was talking about (I really didnt say that).

This bullsh**t went on for about 30 more minutes before I got sick of looking at this homos gay face and figured it would just be easier to wait for the replacement, sell that f**ker on ebay for $200, and buy something else, either off of ebay or from Verizon in a month when I can get another upgrade.

As for anyone that claims they have been able to get a different device from the manufacture warranty replacement through Verizon.... you must have really good blow job skills.

P.S. After I left the store I went home and called customer service to see what they had to say. They basically told me that they will keep shelling out the same device no matter what... except if they are out of stock of that particular device.
Call back, explain the situation and ask for a manager. Tell them you know of at least 2 people that have gotten swap outs. Ask the manger for his/her name and tell them if they don't do it you'll be looking for another carrier. Always works for me.