View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:15 AM
allusion
N00b
Threadstarter

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Allusion's Windows Ultimate Black & Blue Theme - Help With Build & Design Please

Post 3: Phone - Call History, Dialer, Contacts Pages

So here is a few of the icons I have settled on so far
Contacts - People Scroll Bar Icon, Call History Icon On Start Page, Default People - Contacts, 2nd Default People - Contacts, All People - Contacts, 2 Incoming Call Icons, 2 Out going Call Icons, 2 Missed Call Icons, Search - Magnifier, Add People - Contacts, Events N Updates People - Contacts, Info People - Contacts, Favorite People - Contacts, Group People - Contacts, History for People - Contacts

So now that we got a decent selection of icons now a preview of the
Contact - People Scroll Bar Favorites

and then once you hit all people
the scroll bar for all users and its different pages

still got to go threw and do the sub pages for the next set of sub pages
so here is a starter on one of the sub pages

alright here is a rough draft of the dialer

Still need to recolor the different default Icon options for different guys and girls hair styles, on the main favorites page there is messaging, call (may want separate call cell and call home) but does the favorites page support email shortcuts or any others, possible support for picture behind the circle label, Icon to Dial, Edit, still need to redo the dialer as well, and not sure what else i'm missing beyond what I have posted so far

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2

Last edited by allusion; 10-11-2010 at 03:34 AM.