View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:46 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Help me like this phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I'm coming from a TP2, and after the overclocking was enabled, I started to think it wasn't bad at all. The problem for me was that I'm buying a house where Sprint service is non-existent, and Verizon is the most logical choice.
Even 3g airwave wont help?

Quote:
So instead of a droid x, I got the fascinate, and now I'm wondering why.
It Fascinated you? lol

Quote:
First of all, I MISS HTC SENSE lol. I liked the tabs and quick access to email, sms, pictures, contacts, and what have you. So please tell me where I can find widgets that work well with touchwiz.
For HTC like clock and weather, you can get Fancy Widget (free but not on market gotta google for it) or Beautiful Widgets (paid and on market)

Quote:
Secondly, why is bing so overwhelming on touchwiz? I can add google to ADW.Launcher er whatever, but I actually think touchwiz is better. So is there something I'm missing? I installed the enhanced google package floating around.
This may sound shocking to you..but...VERIZON ARE JERKS..all the other TouchWiz phones have Google..Verizon just wanted to be a Jerk..I hear they even remapped the maps and everything..you may be able to remove these with root manager or etc and use Google instead..

Quote:
Finally, I really REALLY need yall to tell me which office apps are the best. I really liked how integrated my activesync shit was with the TP2.

I've rooted, and done lagfix also btw.
You may want to get K-9 Mail for mail and for office we have ThinkFree installed on all the other Galaxy S phones..is it not installed by default on yours?

Also since you have a Fascinate see if you can get Samsung Kies and if it Syncs or not...some people were wondering..(it helps with syncing outlook and gets you some free apps)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 09-13-2010 at 09:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.