View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:50 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Current replacement for Touch Pro?

I'm pretty sure you can flash the relocker over the SD... there's a sticky on it :P

When my TP's keyboard bit the dust, they offered me a TP2, a Moment or a BB something. I choose the TP2, just because I'm not such a fan of the Moment's keyboard or hardware.

With that said, I don't know if they'll always offer you the upgrade... I think the dude might've looked at my account and saw that I didn't have this phone replaced once thru loss or damage etc, and just decided to be nice and upgrade me. I think if they have replacement TP's in their pipeline (which they usually do keep old phones for quite some time) they'll give you one of those.

Good luck!