View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Unique android apps/features (vs iphone)

I wouldn't exactly say having an open market means more crap...since in the end run Apple actually lets the crap through..what they do block are "feature apps"..they have softened a little bit lately but have a way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selytch View Post
OK, Peace V

I'm talking about choice.
- Hardware is quite similar now, except for dreadful battery life on Epic/Evo.
There is a large difference in hardware...as for battery some people got their Epic to do over 24 hours easy with constant use..some apps help with battery life such as Juice Defender...

Quote:
- iPhone UI is superior to Android (in learning curve at least).
Yes...in same way a Toy car is superior to a Ferrari in terms of learning curve ..sorry couldn't resist lol

I mean why not jsut give everyone in school A's so we can skip all these learning curves...

Quote:
- Advanced users will always be unhappy with default functionality and will JB/root devices.
Yes..that is the nature..but at same time we don't want companies like Apple on purpose to to break JB/root every minor patch.

Quote:
So lets imagine all carriers had iPhone, why would anybody get Android if they had a choice?
Why not get Android? why do people get PS3s when they can get xboxes? why do people buy Toyota when they could have Honda? Why do you have different things to eat for breakfast and lunch?

It is because we have choice that we hold the right to choose whats best for us

There really is little that sets an iphone over Android hence you hear peopel saying "We have that too"...iPhone is just a hyped brand...simple as that..similar to Verizon Droid series...its not better then any other Anroid phones but many people believe that its better just cause it has a more well known name :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)