PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

johncal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changed to Omnia 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Can I ask how you were able to get Verizon to swap a different phone for you? MY Imagio has been replaced 4 or 5 times now and Im about to take it back again because of another button stuck. Would love to be able to convince them to give me a Droid replacement instead.
They will only change you out to a different "like new" phone of the same value. So if you look at the phones on the Verizon site, you will notice that the Imagio sells for $50 now. Any phone that sells for $50 ( including the O2) would be swappable.

But you'll still have to be aggressive about it. The "secret" policy is that they will do this after 3 replacements.

After 5 Storms, I bitched enough that I got my brand new Imagio for free., but it was a lot of bitching and talking to managers. GOOD LUCK!

Good thing at least is that I went from my Storm to the Imagio and now the O2, all for my original $200 way back when. On the flip side, one should not go through 8 phones in a 2 year period of time and I am VERY careful with my phones.

Last edited by johncal; 09-12-2010 at 05:13 PM.