View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: New Forum Structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
Carla stickied a note about the rules of the upgrade forum, so I would keep themes and mods in the device general area and leave the upgrade area strictly for ROMs, radios and kitchens.

And a thousand thanks to Carla for moving everything around. I was having a hard time keeping up with where the hell everything is.
I moved the discussion to the main forum..yeah I saw it was written strictly for roms but then Themes/mods and other stuff are gonna be lost in general chatting...so it either needs its own sub-forum, go in the upgrades and we use a tag system such as [ROM], [THEME], [MOD]..or we keep general chat in the main section/cdma section and keep themes and other stuff in the device specific sections..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)