View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:24 PM
creedo
PPCGeeks Regular

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Error Code 67 TP2 on Boost

I don't have it on boost, but one thought...

if you go to connections settings (settings, menu --> all settings, connections, connections again) there's a page with two tabs at the bottom, tasks and advanced. Under tasks there should be "manage existing connections"... click the one you already have in there (might say sprint or something else) and click edit. You click next for the name and next again for the dial # (on mine #777) and then there's a spot for name and password. When I was having connection issues, I read you should fill this in with your 10 digit phone number for the username, then leave all the other stuff blank.

The thing is, I later had a different error and ended up hard resetting, the rom or something I installed wrecked the internet and changing that setting wasn't enough to fix it. So I can't promise this will help. In fact, I checked and right now (with working internet) that setting is left blank. But I thought it was worth mentioning.

BTW, what did you have to do to get it working on boost?
This post has been thanked 2 times.