Thread: Is winmo dying?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Is winmo dying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
How is the HD2 inferior? The only thing the iPhone has over is is the front facing camera & a slightly higher-res display. Not trying to argue, just curious where you get that perspective from.
Sorry I was away the entire week.

advantages of the iphone: (This will be purely technology wise so I will avoid preferences)

better screen resolution
better camera sensor
Gyroscope
Better and more efficient 45nm CPU (I'm not sure if its udnerclocked though..not sure)
Better GPU

Don't get me wrong the HD2 is a nice device, I wish my TP2 has a snapdragon..it should have :/..

but it sucks when a dumb phone beats a smartphone hardware wise

Any time someone uses the saying that their smartphone has better hardware then an iphone it makes feel embarrassed as it is not the case :/

At the moment the only device with equal/superior hardware is the Galaxy S Phones..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 09-12-2010 at 01:15 AM.