View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:53 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a little help toward your sprint bill

i just called sprint to discuss the fact that the epic4g is only 199 on amazon. of course the corrprate rep on the phone didnt care. she suggested i take it back and buy it through amazon because they cant price match. she also reminded me about the restocking fee. i told her that there was no fee if i was genuinely dissatisfied, witch i am a little. the fact that i felt 50 dollars poorer was just the icing on the cake leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
im always very nice with reps, as ive been berated by angry customers too. so at the end of the call she asked if i was satisfied, i told her no, but that the service was still very good.
i then hung up with her and called my local store. they are corperate as well. i told them what i was told on the national number and they agreed, they dont price match, but agreed to ask his manager if they would rather take the phone back, not be able to sell it, not be able to give the rep who sold it his commision and take the chance i may just go somewhere else. the manager decided it may be better to just give me a fifty dollar credit. the rep was classy and cool through the whole thing.
once again, i love sprint. maybe some of you guys could use this little tid bit of info.
good luck.

This post has been thanked 1 times.