View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:42 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Remove web preview from internet tab favorites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
On the sense 2.5 internet tab you have the nice internet launch browser icon and below that 2 "hot links" to whatever sites you want. "slide" up and you get some more.

is there anyway to REMOVE the little previews from these hot links and make them JUST buttons with the name in it? not only would it look cleaner but there would be room for 6 them instead of 2 and having having to slide for more.
Here's something you might want to try..It's what I've been using on my internet tab(sprint 6.5,sense2.5). It gave me 3 internet shortcuts per row x 4 rows. I can access 6 shortcuts without scrolling for more.
Just copy the 2 manila files into your windows folder and soft-reset. Be sure to make backup copies of the 2 default manila files before coping these over. That way, if for any reason it doesn't work, you can fix. Let me know if you'd like a ss of my internet tab.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.