View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:36 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: 4g being weird..>.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post
Where in NY ... Im in NYC and i always kept my 4g off b/c I thought we dont get it and why kill my battery... are u you in the 5 boroughs? Let me know, and Ill test it out.

Also any one know if 4g is out in vegas yet? im heading out there this weekend and am hoping to test it, as I know a lot of west coast markets seem to have it as opposed to the east.
Ok maybe the problem is with the wifi-tethering app..it works with 3g fine..but weird with 4g..I do a speed test on my phone directly via speedtest app and get 4-7mb speed test..and a second later do it on the pc and get horrible...whats also weird is 1-2 bars has the impact I said above while on the phone 1-2bars makes no difference...so I guess 4g is messed up on wifi tethering :/

I'm testing it from brooklyn..its a bit flake but works...also vegas is one of the first 4g markets so it should work.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)