View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Relic
PPCGeeks Regular

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic
Re: Rom cooking question

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
hey everyone i am hoping i can get some help with this. I have been toying around with diamond/touch pro2 kitchens for a while and have what i feel are some pretty nice, stable roms. I intend on releasing them since after my newest tweaks i am no longer considering them beta. One thing I am having trouble with is how do i cook my own custom welcomhead.192.png into the rom? I have been searching to no avail. All help is appreciated.
All you have to do is make an OEM EXT package for the welcomehead.192.png

What I just do with it is I drop the welcomehead.192.png into my personal OEM package that I made for myself which includes all of my personal reg tweaks, provision files, and other misc files.

Btw which kitchen are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedo View Post
I gotta be honest, never cooked a rom. But I can google pretty good :P This looks like what you're looking for, but if not... my bad.

http://www.pocketpc-live.com/pocket-pc/splash-screen.html
That link isn't for incorporating welcomehead.192.png into a ROM. Thats instructions for the 1st splash screen you'd see when starting a device, which by the way can be flashed separatly from your main ROM.

Last edited by Relic; 09-09-2010 at 11:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.