View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Battery charging slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
Here is what I know about Lithium-Ion batteries. The faster you charge them the shorter that charge will last. Additionally, constantly fast-charging Li-ion batteries will reduce the life of the battery. Therefore slow low-amperage charging is better not only for how long each charge will last, but also for the overall life of the battery. Perhaps Samsung looked at the battery life issues the EVO is having and decided to go with a lower amperage charger on purpose in improve overall battery performance.

So no, I would not use a 1000mA charger. Stick with the 700mA charger and plan ahead to make sure you have enough time to get a full charge.
Well the TP2 has a 1000mA charger and battery life for me is pretty good :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)