View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issue with threaded text messaging format

When I start texting someone instead of the text messages showing up on my screen in the order they were sent/received (like a conversation) they are separated into a block from the sender and a block from the receiver. Here's an example:

That is how it should look-

Me: hey, what's up?
You: Not much, you?
Me: Going out tonite?
You: Maybe, where?
Me: How about The Club?
You: OK

But on my Epic it ends up looking like this-

Me: hey, what's up?
Me: Going out tonite??
Me: How about The Club?
You: Not much, you?
You: Maybe, where?
You: OK

Anyone know how to fix this? And before you all recommend Handcent, I have used it in the past and I don't like it. I want to stick with the stock messaging app, but I want it to look like a conversation.