View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:21 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Left Touch Pro 2 for the Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazed_z06 View Post
Yeah.. the biggest problem with the TP2 is it simply doesnt have the Horsepower to run smoothly. I stumbled across a "Microsoft Store" at the mall a awhile back.. They didnt have jack for mobile devices on display except for the Kin and HD2.

The HD2 running WM 6.5 was actually pretty fast compared to my TP2 running the same OS. It actually made the phone seem usable. Still the lack of App support for WM is what kills it for me. Even if my TP2 had HD2 power, It still wouldnt matter because I still wouldnt be able to install apps like NFL Mobile, Yelp, WellsFargo, IMDB, the list goes on...
Agreed app support is not there, fortunately, i dont require gaming and other apps (though I do find enjoyable the photo apps on the wifes evo). I mainly use slacker, midomi, google maps, opera mini,skyfire, groove mobile. I do love my ICBM, but heck I'm 40 and old school..this dog is getting harder to learn new tricks. LOL. Having high hopes on wm7..via pocketnow videos but still afraid the apps wont follow. Like I said lovin those camera apps, esp retro camera. Did I mention I was getting old? I have my upgrade but still holding out but not holding anything against froyo. It does rock!