View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Left Touch Pro 2 for the Evo

I cant imagine any reason Id ever use the TP2 for anything ever again. I actually tried to give it to my gf because she had some old flip phone, but she saw all the issues I used to have with WinMo and she opted to sign up for a new contract and get a Droid2 instead.[/QUOTE]

These new phones are WAY faster because the few of us left are trying to run all the same newest things with half the engine running on airplane fuel(overclocking). As far as all of the "issues", I think I CREATED most of them LOL!