View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjh088
my sprint touch diamond will not dial out or send or receive messages when i has service i talked to sprint spent an hour on the phone and they could not fix it does anyone know if its a setting on the phone or if the phone is just dead it worked great until about monday last week help please
From the Start Menu click on Settings then click on the System Tab and then click on Clear Storage. Follow the directions to hard reset.