View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:25 AM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09.04.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezp1 View Post
This might be an odd question, but I'm running Pluto 8/20 and its been working FLAWLESSLY, but then I came across a weird twitter problem... a couple days ago I got a message that reads, "The account was forbidden to access the twitter server!" and twitter has been down since then. I can access my twitter account no problem from my computer, just not from the TP2. From what I have been reading, it's a twitter server issue, not an issue with phone or sense. Is anyone else getting this message or am I the only one? And although its supposed to be a twitter issue, does anyone think reflashing the rom will fix the problem?
That is definitely a Twitter authorization change and flashing again definitely will NOT fix this problem, and even if you change ROMs it will be on any ROM you try. Sorry. It will take a change by HTC to fix this one.
By the way, NO one should have a reputation of zero. I gave you your first Rep points by hitting thanks!
GMc

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 09-06-2010 at 07:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.