View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:00 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: I have a problem (you too ?)

well first- turn of the PIN lock... or use ThrottleLock, S2U2, or lockdevice 1.6(i swear it has a diff name but thats all i could remember-but it is 1.6 lol). problem solved...
or adjust you backlight settings and your screen wont turn off as often..

how would anyone know which words in your dictionary are your passwords??? if you have OBVIOUS passwords, well thats all your fault... unless they are the only words with, ie xxxxxx9484 in it, sure that simple... hell, ill hack all of your passwords without a dictionary lol...

how many people could actually pick up an HTC winMO phone and navigate through all the sub menus to even find your t9 dictionary anyways?? very few..unless of course theyre familiar with winMO..

if your that paranoid, why dont you have any anti-theft measures on your phone?? SmartPhoneTracker is good.. and PhoneCreeper(if used as anti-theft) is the best thinng around..let someone take your phone, youll find them in 5 minutes and listen to their convos the whole way there...

your problems are easily fixable man..