View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:14 AM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: anybody else notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I think if this phone would've come out before the EVO the case may be a little different, though there is always a lot of development for HTC phones no matter what; afterall, that's where xda started. On the other hand, the Epic is a pretty sick phone and from my experiences it does not need some of the "fixes" that the EVO has needed. Other than that, I am sure ROMs will start popping up as well as overclock kernals and all that jazz.

ive seen one beta rom for the epic so far. i agree though, the evo stole alot of thunder. too bad the battery life is horrid on that phone.