View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:24 AM
timbones23
Lurker

timbones23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation looking to upgrade to tp2 for free

whats up guys...ill give you the quick details about my situation and what i would like to have happen, if anyone could help me accomplish i would appreciate it. i have a touch pro for sprint network, i have had this phone for my entire contract (1 and a half years) and i have been paying for full insurance ($7/month) the entire time...i am up for an upgrade...the problem is i want to upgrade to touch pro 2, but i dont want to pay anything for it...i have taken my phone in at least 8 different times for fix (3 phones replaced, 5 phones keyboard replaced) for the common touch pro problem (keyboard stops working/screen flickers/lots of lag)...i would like to know what i can do to this phone so when i take it in, they have to replace it with tp2...i am pretty sure they do not have any tp 1's in stock, all they have is the replacement keyboards, so i need some sort of method to f*** up my phone so they have to upgrade me, not just replace a part...like i said i have full insurance, but i know if its something obvious they'll tell me to go through assuriion, but i dont want to pay 100 bucks for replacement fee and possibly just get a tp refurb...if anyone has a virus i can download that completely f's up the phone or a way to break it that sprint would have to replace it there i would greatly appreciate it...sorry this is so long, i just thought for the 2 mins of reading and having all the info it would be easier for people to respond correctly to what im asking
This post has been thanked 1 times.