View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: orb,mytinytv on touch pro 2 help

Are you sure the tuner card is the problem with orb? I had a heck of a time finding a decoder that orb would detect with my anciant tuner card (pinnicle pctv i100), and it wasn't until I used the nVidia pure video decoder that it started working. I use my Infrared blaster on my cable box, and my tv tuner card in my media center edition xp machine to stream tv to my phone. This is very strenous on the compmuter as it's decoding and shipping at the same time, so make sure you have a system that can handle it, or the jolting video quality will only aggrivate. Also, you'll need to leave the computer and cable box on. Kinoma Play uses orb, but if you can use it as of now, I doubt that would help you. I love driving around with my tp2 mounted on the dash playing music videos through my truck's system. Kind of a liberation i guess.