View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:30 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bricked phone? I have MightyRom on my phone and it wont load past the TP2 screen

Can you get the phone into bootloader? If you can, it should say serial in the bottom of the screen, then connect to the usb cord and it should change to USB, you shoudl then be able to flash a rom from your pc. Flashing from sd is also very easy, just extract the nbh file from the ROM of your choice, put it in the root of the sd card, get it into bootloader and flash away. There's also an app that was created my Wideawake that will basically do it for you as long as the nbh is on the root of the sd card.
This post has been thanked 1 times.