View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HDTweak issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
After searching it looks like a few others have encountered this: when you try to increase the system volume using HDTweak, and you use anything other than "normal," the microphone no longer functions. I've tried replacing audiopara3 to no avail. Does anyone know of another way to increase the system volume of the TP2?
Yea this was a huge pain in *ss for me to find out hard way after uninstalling stuff trying to find out how I broke sound.
I just leave this setting alone and been using audiopara3 cab.
Also Try these:
This post has been thanked 2 times.