View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:12 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailing_Nut
I have reset multiple times and no help. I have not tried a hard reset becasue of it being such a pain to get everything re-loaded.

The really odd thing is that I have not messed with anything as far as tweaks go. The only thing I have done is to install applications on the phone. Nothing that would have messed with the registry (other than to store their own settings) or anything.
Maybe one of those apps did it. You might try uninstalling a few and see what happens.