View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sync phone to PC Problems

Drivers will help but they are not the full problem. Turn off USB Debugging for Win7 64bit OS. I worked half the day trying to get my Win7 64bit system to see the SDcard. Drivers are not needed for Vista 32bit & XP, works fine without drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahknow1 View Post
Is anyone else having problems getting Windows 7 to recognise their phone? I'm going crazy here:

Pc wont recognize it, spent 45 minutes with Samsung tech support - no help. finnally got to a point where I absolutely needed to get onto another phone line for further t/s ing.

Above was trying with USB cable..I then tried to get my PC to link using Blutooth and I got a message saying I was paired but never could get to connect!!!!?

Finnally I took the SD card out to see if it maybe was faulty and my Memory card reader read it just fine,.....I'm stumped as to what to try next? My Windows 7 is a farly fresh install with NO bugs? what the heck???

Oh and tech support had me dl a usb driver right off the bat to see if that fixed the problem...restrt and no worky?

Please help! lol!

Paul
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 09-03-2010 at 10:42 AM.