View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:04 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i want flash a moment from sprint to cricket !!!

I can lead if you can follow.
There is a thread dedicated to it on cdmagurus.com
here is the link to that thread. http://cdmagurus.com/forum/showthrea...-it-to-Cricket
and a quote from the thread.

Quote:
Re: Samsung Moment...How to flash it to Cricket
I got it...using connectbot from the market. Run connectbot, choose to connect to "local" type "getprop" and hit enter. You can scroll up and down by dragging along the right side of the screen until you find the line that says "[ril.MSL]: [xxxxxx]" and that's your MSL.
This is from "JOEHAMMER" in "Android Forums"...It works for me...then ##Diag#...put you MSL then connect with CDMA Workshop ->Change MSL/SPC to "000000" ->Download EVDO Prl -> Change settings under EVDO Tab -> Write and close CDMA Workshop -> Exit DIAG Mode -> Get WI-FI -> Go to Market -> Get Any Cut -> Hit New Shortcut -> Activity -> All the way down to PROXY Settings -> Give a Name -> Go to Your main Screen (your new shortcut should be there) -> Open it and set up the Hostname: wap.mycricket.com -> Port :8080 -> Save and Enjoy your Samsung Moment with talk,text and Cricket wap....
This of course is only a quote of one post in the two pages. It can be done, has been done and can be done by most anybody.
This post has been thanked 1 times.